And in all that menu planning, we've had some winners and we've certainly had some big misses.
Today's post shares the ones we've really enjoyed. The ones that we keep going back to, time and time again.
- As Boyfriend mentioned on Monday, Posole has become a favorite.
- Pizzas. Boyfriend buys dough from a neighborhood pizzeria and tops it with all sorts of fun stuff. We were inspired to try this by photos my friend David posted on Facebook of a four cheese/Brussel sprout/pancetta pizza his girlfriend had made (and she graciously shared her secret mix).
- Kale and white beans with sausage and tomatoes. This is a recipe I started making before I even met Boyfriend, inspired by a recipe I found on Martha Stewart's website (you know I love Martha!).
- Gojee has become the go-to website for inspiration during the meal planning process. Every recipe we've tried through it has come out great. (Seriously, it's so well curated, you're doing yourself a disservice if you're not playing around in it)
- Boyfriend has become a master stock maker. When a recipe calls for stock, you can be sure that it's not out of a box, but out of our freezer, crafted by Boyfriend.
What recipes have you seen on our little site that you've been stoked to try? Have any become favorites in your home?
image: ready to roast some heirloom potatoes from the Greenmarket